• Home
  • Academics
  • Degrees
  • Political Science Undergraduate
  • Minor
  • Admission to Minor

Political Science Undergraduate

Admission to minor

To declare a minor, or major, students can e-mail collegeadvising@ku.edu


. .. ...
KU Pols professor Gary Reich is on the panel 6pm today at The Jay in the Kansas Union, Let's Talk about Immigration… https://t.co/syS1Xa09HM

Books by faculty

Diversity Event Calendar